Now is the time to start planning for the most romantic day of the year, Valentines’ Day! With February 14th looming just around the corner, why don’t you show that special person how much you care by booking a romantic cruise for the both of you?
Why choose to cruise?
Imagine spending time with the person you love, both enjoying the idyllic experiences that only a cruise can offer: the open sea, glorious views, the warm sun by day and the glittering stars at night. It’s the ideal setting for all couples, from newlyweds to those celebrating many long and happy years together.
Isn’t it too late to book a Valentines cruise?
It’s never too late to find a cheap cruise deal, but make sure you book sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment, this ensures you’ll get the cabin you want.
Where should I book a Valentines cruise to?
Although any cruise would make the perfect romantic getaway, it’s always nice to surprise a loved one with a trip to somewhere they’ve never visited before, especially if they have mentioned the place in the past and have suggested they’d like to go.
Can’t decide? Why not soak up the sun in the Bahamas, explore Egypt or have an adventure in Asia? There are plenty of other places to choose from too! Popular romantic destinations also include the Canaries and the Caribbean.
Five other romantic touches for your cruise:
- Secretly pack romantic goodies such as marshmallows, champagne and chocolates as an additional surprise for your loved one.
- Book a pampering spa treatment, such as a couples’ massage for the early afternoon. This will relax you both, eliminating all your tension, plus it will set you in good spirits for the rest of the day.
- Choose the day’s itinerary and plan activities BEFORE February 14th. This will ensure you don’t fritter the day away, wasting time choosing things to do, plus the last thing any couple needs is to be bickering over is which show to watch that evening!
- Why not book a gourmet meal in a restaurant for your Valentines’ evening? Remember to make the reservation as soon as you physically can, as you’ll be competing with all the other couples aboard the ship too.
- Does your cruise ship have private couples’ steam rooms? Be quick and book one up now before everyone else does!
If you’re celebrating several years of marriage, why not book a cruise that stops at a place you love? You could renew your vows on the beach together – so romantic!
What are your plans?
We hope you’ve extracted several ideas from this post, please let us know how you choose to spend February 14th by posting us a comment below.
And have a Happy Valentines’ Day!